The Path to a Successful Government Proposal
On-Demand Webinar Overview
Managing a government proposal can be a real pain, but it doesn’t have to be! From overseeing data calls to building writer packages to hosting color team reviews, proposal managers play a critical role in your company’s success and future growth. In this webinar, we will discuss common challenges that plague the proposal process for government contractors, and look at strategies and tools to knock down the barriers.
During this webinar, participants will learn how to:
- Better facilitate team communication and collaboration
- Simplify sending and receiving a Capability Matrix from your subcontractors
- Build writer packages without manually inserting annotated outlines
- Save time by hosting collaborative color team reviews
Throughout the webinar, speakers will share insights into overcoming these common challenges:
- Losing track of which of your team members have responded to data calls
- Giving away a more significant workshare percentage to your subcontractors than is necessary
Register now for the Webinar!